There are fantastic blogs out there, many by women who have been living and cooking gluten-free long before it became “cool.”
I have enjoyed the following blogs very much. I invite you to add others by commenting below. I hope to return to this list frequently to update and add more great resources:
- Elana’s Pantry – Elana’s blog is by far one of the best online resources for GF resources and recipes, as well as recipes addressing a number of other food sensitivities. Elana’s style is elegant and wise, expanding to a number of other topics having to do with healthy living.
- Gluten-Free Goddess – Karina Allrich has earned a well-deserved reputation in the world of Gluten-free recipes. Her blog also features Vegan and vegetarian recipes. Well worth a visit!
- Gluten-Free on a Shoestring – Nicole Hunn has an amazing sense of humor and I love her recipes. They are easy to follow and I have tried many with good success.
- Simply Gluten-Free – Carol Kicinski is one of my more recent finds. I enjoy her style, and I particularly love the sections of her blog that feature recipes for folks with other food sensitivities. Check out her peanut satay recipe, for example: GF, DF, and (drum roll)… nut free!
- Ginger Lemon Girl – This is a new discovery for me, and I’m looking forward to exploring her recipes. Carrie Forbes is the Ginger Lemon Girl, and she has some creative approaches to GF recipes.