This is a great series of Pinterest Tips from one of my Team-mates on the Etsy D-Listers blog. I happen to be Chief Blogster for the D-Listers at the moment…
By Angee Perry, ABitCreativeAMP ♥♥♥ So you have chosen WHAT you want to Pin, and your pins are expressive of who you are – your personal expertise. Today I will share some of the tips I have compiled from Pinerly about how to describe your Pins to have the greatest impact:
- The description holds 500 characters. This should speak volumes coupled with an image!
- Try to describe everything accurately and not just throw in keywords.
- Use keywords in your descriptions. Keywords will allow your pins to be found more easily via search.
- Make smart content; most people on Pinterest are college graduates.
- “Pin Curiosity” – Use an image that is a little bit out of place and then explain it in the description. People are curious by nature, use that to your advantage.
- Match your picture with descriptions to have deep meanings. If you interest people…
View original post 9 more words